To Improve Your Chances of Getting Interviewed
Apply for Jobs You Are Fit to.
If a position calls for a specific set of skills and you do not have the work history we desire.
Send Cover Letter
Send a cover letter that highlight differentiating achievements; either unique experiences or large achievements that will help you stand out from the pack.
Provide Examples If You Could
Provide examples of commitment and follow through activity. if you have been part of something big, highlight this.
Benefits and Perks
Senior S/W Engineer (Part Time)
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture,
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle,
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code,
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting,
- Review and debug code,
- Perform validation and verification testing,
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products,
- Document development phases and monitor systems, and
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies.
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer,
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management,
- Experience using system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks,
- Strong knowledge of Android, and iOS app development, backends, and admin panel development,
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. MySQL) and NoSQL databases,
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows),
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude,
- Ability to work independently,
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills, and
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related degree.
Game Developer (Full Time)
- Translate requirements into complicated but clean and efficient code,
- Construct the base or the engine on which the game will run,
- Produce prototypes of gameplay ideas and features,
- Develop schedules and determine milestones,
- Generate game scripts and storyboards,
- Animate characters and objects,
- Contribute to the design and audio features of the game,
- Create unit tests and validation procedures to assure quality,
- Detect identification and resolution and document technical specifications, and
- “Polish” the game, maintain code, fix bugs and iron out occurring problems.
- Proven working experience in full lifecycle game development,
- Hands on experience primarily with Unity3D,
- High level knowledge of APIs and libraries,
- Expert in three or more programming specialties (artificial intelligence, 3D Rendering, 3D animation, physics, multiplayer/networking, or audio),
- Up-to-date with the latest gaming trends, techniques, best practices and technologies,
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively, and
- BS degree in Computer Science or Games Technology.
Digital Marketing Executive (Full Time)
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers,
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.),
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness,
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.),
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels,
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website,
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience,
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.), and
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role,
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices,
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM,
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics),
- Skills and experience in creative content writing,
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field.